ENWAU Complaints Policy
Last updated Thursday, Feb 7, 2019
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our resellers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us at [email protected] with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our customer support manager who will review account and speak to any members of staff who have had contact with you.
- Our customer support manager will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for one of the company directors to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.